If you are a business intender seeking advice on those first important steps, or a sole operator wanting to run your business more efficiently – we can help.
Our program is a unique, low cost advisory service, with face to face services from our business advisor and subsidised access to various accounting, legal, marketing and web specialists.
We can conduct ‘business health checks’ to help small businesses become more resilient through tough times and downturns within industry sectors.
The program offers low cost advisory and information services to:
- Enterprising people with a business idea and the intention to develop that idea to start a new small business
- People who have purchased an existing small business; or
- People who operate a small business
The program’s focus is Business Solutions including:
- Funding avenues and financial analysis
- Building your business
- Making the most of your talent and team
- Management capabilities
- Digital engagement implementation
Subsidised access to specialists
- Accounting and legal advice
- Business feasibility, new markets and export advice
- Assistance to setup, develop and use a Facebook page for business
- Troubleshooting existing websites
Call us now and make an appointment!
To access our services, you will need to complete a formal registration – registration is free and without obligation (please note limited places and hours of service apply).
Costs for these services vary from $15 - $30 and are substantially reduced.